• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New and need help

RedFlash

Smash Rookie
How do I make attacks recover damage?

How do I make attack have reflect or absorbing capabilities if possible?

How do I take away the immobilty affect of moves such as lucario's and fox's up+b?

How do I increase nuber of jumps?

I have Brawl Box and PSA already and I already watch all tutorial vids so I would verry thankful if someone would answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Peach Kong

Smash Rookie
To increase number of jumps, open up the .pac file in PSA, and click the attributes tab. Then scroll down until you see "Jumps". It should have a number beside it. Edit that number to change the number of jumps.

A few notes:
-Kirby and Jigglypuff cannot have more than 6 jumps. There will not be any effect
-Pit can only have 3 jumps. He will T-Stance if he has 4. The same applies with Charizard.
-Some characters lose height when jumping, or not gain any height at all. To fix this, edit the number in the "Air Jump Multiplier" (or something along those lines).
-You will need to use PSA 1.85 to edit the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. You're supposed to use it with Dedede as well, but I can't get FitDedede.pac to open.

Top Bottom