• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New and improved run cancelling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
problem: i have a lot of trouble with the whole run and press down to cancel thing (something about the whole timing and being unable to perform under pressure thing) and i know im not the only one.....

Answer: i find it much easier to just wavedash straight down and then deliver a forward smash of doom! hahaha (give it a try and tell me what you think)

p.s: what ever happened to ken?

Superstar

Smash Champion
Actually, crouch cancelling is better.

Smash down on the control stick, then smash down or forward with the c-stick.

I think the speed gains are slightly faster for crouch cancelling [never checked], also, its much easier, one thumb on the stick, and the other on the C-stick.

and ken, never seen him, I don't think he posts often [other than those troll accounts I saw, and the one post in the "Which character is cheap" poll.

pdk

Smash Lord
okay then, enjoy your ~15-frame stun after running

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
This thread should have been titled "Old, inferior alternative to run cancelling"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom