• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new ACTIVE skype room

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggTie

Smash Rookie
hey whats goody. I joined a skype room that was made on here not too long ago and while it was fun and entertaining for awhile it died quickly :( I'm attempting to recreate something similar, lets get this skype room going for majority of active smash players who are online as well. Let's get is started.. add your skype handles and i'll add you into the chat.

mine is Tiedaflyguy013 for those that want to add me, i play damn near all the time lol

happy smashing!!

twitter.com/bigg_tie

Techno_Knight

Smash Rookie
Hi, do you happen to know the name of the skype group you joined? I joined one a long while ago as well.

BiggTie

Smash Rookie
the name has since faded from my memory lol. lets get another one going

BiggTie

Smash Rookie
sent you a request.

anyone else wanna join the skype lets get it!

BiggTie

Smash Rookie
bump. lets get this going

active smash players skype room participants only

dont be scared lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirst

I don't think another Skype thread is necessary. Discussion can stay in the Skype group itself or the 3DS/Wii U matchmaking threads. Feels superfluous otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom