• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
All invites have been sent up this point I hope you guys enjoy :)

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
All invites up to this point have been sent. Enjoy :)

The Wall

You PC Bro?!
NNID
Zefwano
3DS FC
4356-0548-2157
Dual maining this character alongside Yoshi, would be glad to join the Corrin discord. Invite if you're willing ;)

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Check you inbox a message has been sent to the previous 3 of you. I hope you enjoy :)

M@v

Subarashii!
This isn't actually the "Official" Discord. There's already one in existence: has been since December http://smashboards.com/threads/corrin-discord.425998/ It has several hundred members. There shouldn't be multiple discords, because then that just makes things confusing. I appreciate you wanting to make a discord to help out the community, but we should probably try to stick to just one. I'm going to lock this for now. I encourage you guys to help and contribute on the main one though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom