• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Never surrender! Lucas wouldn´t replace Ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody, first of all I want to tell you that I´m a girl; don´t be confused by the Avatar (I´m just a fan of Pit ).

Well, well, let´s start with the topic...:ohwell:

I´m sorry but I had to make another, cuz the first one was...well I couldn´t write on it.

I have noticed that Sakurai and a lot of people said that Lucas will replace Ness; but I don´t think it will be alright; cuz the fans don´t want it.

Sakurai just want to play with us, nothing is true...until now; so we don´t have to believe all the things that are in the Internet, or in the Dojo.

And, for me, and all the fans of Ness, these character has to be in Brawl, not for being superior than Lucas, because everybody knows that Lucas is better (everything because the game, Mother 3, were released after Earthbound, is obvious that it has to be better).

But we are talking about smash, and, in that case, Ness has the privilege to be in Brawl, cuz he has been in smash since the first appearence in the Nintendo 64.

C´mon fans of Ness, don´t surrender, nothing is over, yet...because everythig is UNTIL NOW

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
im all for the suport for ness but wasn't his move set kinda given to lucas besides the slight changes and his tether recovery.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Lucas already replaced Ness!!!!!

You couldn't post in the other thread because it was locked, because the "Will Lucas replace Ness" topic is pointless and completely off topic in this forum, which is why a moderator closed it, if you want to be in denial about Ness there's a support thread filled with senseless fanboys right in the character discussion where you can all discuss this and leave us, who have a couple of sense in our brains to just discuss Lucas here, ok? Thanks!

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Quite frankly, I don't think Ness is in or he's replacing Lucas at the moment... everyone is currently going with vague phrases and flimsy 'evidence' while being oblivious to the fact Sakurai probably wants us to worry about this sort of thing... the best thing everyone can do is just accept that Ness is still in Melee and 64, and just wait for maybe 6 weeks and see what all the obsessive gamers have to say about the complete lineup. The hardest evidence we can have is a complete lineup in the actual game.

Also, the last topic was locked since this subforum isn't exactly the right place for discussing Ness, and I doubt the moderaters will take kindly to this topic either. Kudos on actually finding the character subforums though, most new members tend to make that mistake! :p

You really need to take a chill pill as well, vesperview. If you have a problem with Ness fans, just don't got involved with them, seriously.

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
I don´t understand at all, but I guess you are right... I didn´t know that this forum doesn´t accept this kind of dicussions; I´m sorry if I bother you and all; I´m just trying to support the fans of Ness, and I´m not complaining with Lucas´s fans. And tou are right, nothing is sure until now, so we can´t just say that Lucas has replaced Ness, maybe this character could be a secret character, like in the first smash.

I´m sorry for making to you so much trouble, I´ll search for another forum to discuss about this topic.

I hope we can be friends!:) ok ?

But I invite to all the fans of Ness to never give up, and...there´s still hope; and for Lucas fans, good luck.

Sorry for everything...I´m not going to do it over again...:confused:

Smash Ace
Quite frankly, I don't think Ness is in or he's replacing Lucas at the moment... everyone is currently going with vague phrases and flimsy 'evidence' while being oblivious to the fact Sakurai probably wants us to worry about this sort of thing... the best thing everyone can do is just accept that Ness is still in Melee and 64, and just wait for maybe 6 weeks and see what all the obsessive gamers have to say about the complete lineup. The hardest evidence we can have is a complete lineup in the actual game.
I couldn't agree more.

Yeah, the mods will probably be along shortly to close this. I recommend reading the Brawl Boards FAQ, found here. I'm not trying to target you; everyone should read this (but sometimes I think that very few people do, which annoys me). There is probably a general Ness thread to post this in. I'll edit my post when I find it.

EDIT: here you go. You might also want to remember the Character Support Links Index. It's stickied in the Brawl character discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom