• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

neutral b out of sheild

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
tooo good, guaronteed to hit, and seriously amazing.

i like over b out of sheild into chaingrab on the big guys at low percents too. discuss things lucario can do out of sheild that are useful.

free up tilt combo starters anyone?

Cinder

Smash Master
@_@...really? I guess I shoulda known Luc could do something out of its shield...Aura Sphere out of shield...wow...

Anyway, couldn't Luc use smashes out of shield? Or its Double Team?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, as you sorta explained on your topic Gimpy, its not REALLY OOS, its just taking advantage of the quickly dropping shield to fire off the Aura Sphere.
<.< As far as I know, the Smashes are too laggy to do "OOS" effectively, but Double Team is possible, but useless, since you just shielded a hit anyways.
Also, if you can jump cancel shields, or just drop them and jump quickly, you can do a DAir/FAir/NAir, I suppose.
I'll add this to the guide Gimpy ^_^.
-DD

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Forward B out of sheild sounds great. Lucario seems to get a lot of shield grabs and stuff, I don't know why.

oh how about this: sheild, insta-footstool jump and then Dair.

stylish.

Wekk

Smash Rookie
are you just going to every character thread starting a topic like " (insert good characters move) out of shield"?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Gimpy, you by chance didn't experience this from a Lucario user did you? Or were you Lucario? And I think we should have a video.

Wekk

Smash Rookie
It's not really that big of a deal... using a fairly low startup move after a lot of frame advantage, aka power shielding, is nothing new.

Top Bottom