• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness's Magnet Stalling and Double PKT

Empulsion

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-3325-3015
Not sure if anyone else knows this, and I can't make videos so I'll explain it the best I can.

First if you miss with PKT and hit the wall you can immediately use PKT again. Your still somewhat falling it doesnt completely stop the momentum, so landing the 2nd PKT is a bit harder then the first but you still have another chance to get back on the stage. Just note that Ness is actually moving down while the 2nd PKT is in effect.

Second using his Down B in the air sends you up slightly and completely stops momentum. I also use it to position Ness a lot easier offstage for a meteor. Sometimes it helps. Its also useful confusing your opponaut and thinking your coming down to get up smashed when you can stall and punish. It doesn't let you stall however when Ness is in the launching animation. But anytime after the 2nd jump you can. I find it useful offstage as someone charging a fsmash at the edge of the stage and stalling until he misses to come back up safely.

My bad theres also a guide for PKT that I didn't notice until now. Awesome guide btw :D but yea so I guess this is only for the magnet if its not known but I can't find it anywhere so I wanted to share.

Last edited:
Top Bottom