• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nessgod Presents: Event Hacks

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
Ok, first of all, let me make it clear that I am the first to ever (probably) attempt this, and i warn you, i am working on it right now.

And to show you that i am progressing, heres a pic c(;

Brawl's Events are pure horrible, and I want to make them better in any way possible

Taken from all this, we now know how to:

-Replace Music
-Model Swapping
-Custom CSS & CSP
-Custom Moveset's
-Custom Character Replacement (CCR) [Ex: Koopa To Red Alloy]
-Hack Menu's
-Hack Event's
Etc.

All credit should go to me, thank you.
and i'll try to keep you all updated.

Anoobish

Smash Rookie
Yeah I was disappointed with the uncreative events that made into brawl and basicly how they missed out the Multiman Melee , I guess they just focused on the mediocre SSE :(
Nontheless GL at this :)

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Melee events were more creative and exciting. Brawl event mode sucked and wasn't that fun. There were no hidden bosses(Like Giga bowser from Melee), too simple, and was easy.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Oooh, nice. You should post this topic in the Smash Workshop, it'll get them pretty excited.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Bump. There is a file in the sound folder called bgm_for_event.dat that you should look at when you get the chance.

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
Bump. There is a file in the sound folder called bgm_for_event.dat that you should look at when you get the chance.

from illinaeux24's files? I can't seem to open .dat files from that specific folder, along with the other event information .dat files,

What program would you recommend for that Yoshi?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
There isn't one for that sadly. .dat files are used far too many times in different games in diffferent styles to have a universal opener. You'll need to look throught it through a hex editor.

Top Bottom