• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ness sweeps u off your feet

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It works, but you're much more likely to catch the opponent with an up smash than the bat. If you've got really good reaction speed, you can just mash on dtilt until you see them trip, if you don't want to do that, anywhere from 1-3 dtilts is a smart amount so they don't just turn the tides on you.

If your opponent can react at all, he'll roll away from the bat. Oh, but if you decide to play multiple psychics, Lucas' stick is fast enough to pull this off.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I think dtilt into PK Fire is ideal. You can turn that into almost anything. If you're semi-close to the edge, trip into PKT2 might potentially work, since I don't see them having enough time to shield, and if they dodge, you just grab the edge. Obviously, this is just baseless theorizing though, It seems like it'll work, but there's no guarantee. Dtilt into PK Fire into grab would probably be the best overall combo though.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Pkfire would probably work, pkt2...I doubt it, and depending on the foe you might get punished, but worth a shot. I usually perfer up smash because it's decent damage and puts them in the air, which is definitely where Ness wants to be fighting.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Heck, if you've got time for multiple bats, you'd have time for pkt2 while the pkfire is going.

...With a SH pkfire, I wonder if you could do...dtilt trip>pkfire>bat>sh pkfire>pkt2.

Looks like I have some stuff to test today.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
regardless of upsmash or fsmash, its still pwnage. u can mix it up. is it possible at all to do upsmash twice and then do fsmash?

Top Bottom