• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Stage Discussion Thread

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
The Ness boards have been dead for a while so I wanted to get some real discussion going on without posting anything stupid (*looks at a certain thread*).

Which stages do you guys think are good stages against Shiek? FoD and FD get me kind of ***** but I don't think PS is that bad.

Max?

Smash Champion
I really like Yoshi's and FD.
I agree. You can't get stuff done on Dreamland, the ledges on Stadium and BF are too tough. I'm not sure how I feel about Fountain. Brinstar and Cruise seem terrible for him.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
FoD has always been one of my favorites and YS is nice too minus the Shy Guys ****ing up your PK Thunder, it's always so painful when that happens T_T

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Randall also eats your thunder too.

I like FoD too. Ness does well on small stages or no platforms, at least in my opinion. I also think Jungle Japes and Corneria are good stages too, but those are banned now. I don't really like pokemon stadium because while you get a good stage setup, the spacies are so good on that stage that I'd rather play somewhere else.

Yoshi vs. Ness on DK64 is amazing.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Pokemon Stadium I reserve for Shiek's and Falcons, though I usually take Falcons to FD. I really miss Cornelia :(

Uffe

Smash Hero
I would like to mention Brinstar. That is if it isn't banned. I really ****ed up my friend there.

Top Bottom