• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness players galore at KTAR X.

Boiko

:drshrug:
I went to KTAR X this weekend. I didn't do as well as I hoped, just barely losing to Seagull Joe in a super tight three game set and then playing on tilt against Crescent Monkey, a decent Lucas player who I definitely should have beaten. I was just salty that I lost to Seagull. ;(

Anyway, there were at least three other people, including DVD, playing Ness at this tourney. It was kind of interesting to see. I ended up two stocking DVD in Ness dittos and the other players were not of particularly high caliber, just spamming PK Fire and hoping for results.

Looks like Ness is really blowing up in the tristate though. Maybe his representation across the country will begin to grow. What's the Ness scene like in your regions?

Dragrin

Smash Rookie
In norcal there are two amazing ness players for the area

Last edited:

Boiko

Boiko is a top 5 :ness2:, almost as good as his idol Reslived.

:018:
LOOL, OH PLEASE.

Thanks for the support though homie! We had mad good games. I actually took a game off of Rolex today, so we leveling up. :o
Looking forward to our next set.

Boiko

seagull and crescent are good friends of mine. u sound like u got mad chops. waiting to see more from you.
I was that scrubby Ness at Zenith that bopped Internet Explorer but lost to you in the ditto, LOL.
Since then I've gotten leaps and bounds better, so yeah, I'm definitely excited to show everyone some more!

reslived

Smash Apprentice
OMG ITS MR. J!!!! Bro I've gotten better at the link matchup for sure since then. Also... I never lose the ditto. That's just a fact of life.

Boiko

OMG ITS MR. J!!!! Bro I've gotten better at the link matchup for sure since then. Also... I never lose the ditto. That's just a fact of life.
HAHAHA YESSSS. That's my old tag which has since been changed to my last name.
But don't worry, next time we play, I'll win the ditto. ;)

Maybe I'll come down to MD/VA soon. It's not that far.

FFL SoMA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Orodreth
Bumpity bump for one of my first posts here!

So far, you're the only other Ness player I've encountered personally. Long Island has like, 0 dude.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
I'm like the only Ness in a growing, unheard of area, South Carolina. At the last tournament I went to my friend and I were wrecking these two new guys in friendly doubles, and later I saw one of the guys start playing Ness against some other people XD. I guess I inspired him because he kept exclaiming how "good" my ness was.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to brag. Please don't take this post that way; I'm just relaying how my Ness play affected some new player. I don't really think I'm that great yet, but I am getting better.

Boiko

Bumpity bump for one of my first posts here!

So far, you're the only other Ness player I've encountered personally. Long Island has like, 0 dude.
Me, you, Jungy, Little Turle... but really.... me and you, lolol.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
I'm down here repping Ness ins South Jersey.

I get alot of ****, especially when I play online. PK makes people unbelievably salty.

Boiko

That's because people suck. Lmao. I kept hitting Jreed with it and he was like, "Wtf, I always thought this was a bad projectile that I wouldn't get hit by." but like, good players know when and where to throw it. He's good tho.

silkys

Smash Cadet
SoCal has got like 3 Ness players that are pretty good. It's pretty cool being able to learn from them IRL and having them teach me tech face-to-face.

Top Bottom