• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

NESS PK FIRE CANCEL TUTORIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I'm assuming this was just a coincidence, but I literally just made a video guide about this yesterday lol.

http://smashboards.com/guides/how-to-pk-fire-lag-cancel.162/

Still a good tech guide on its own though.
Also, Bowser has free armor, that's why he gets out of PK Fire easily. It has nothing to do with character size. In fact, larger characters usually have a tougher time escaping.

Last edited:

Christopher Altiery

Smash Rookie
I'm assuming this was just a coincidence, but I literally just made a video guide about this yesterday lol.

Still a good tech guide on its own though.
Also, Bowser has free armor, that's why he gets out of PK Fire easily. It has nothing to do with character size. In fact, larger characters usually have a tougher time escaping.[/quote

Yeah i just saw that lol but anyways the purpose is to spread the word right?, and thanks about the bowser armor I didnt know that!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Since EB360 made a thread of it already, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one as to avoid confusion. I'm glad you did some good Ness homework! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom