• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness or Lucas

gantrain05

Smash Master
i think they are both good, but i think lucas has a bit of an advantage, i think all of his B moves are superior, besides the power of ness's pk fire off an edge is a pretty good edgegaurd. but lucas's thunder does a better job. and i think the majority of lucas ground game is better also, aside from maybe ness's dash attack which at low percents can lead into some good combo. but in the air i'd say its about even maybe even a slight advantage to ness, but overall i'd say lucas is the more solid fighter.

G J Cod

Smash Cadet
Lucas' up A is kickbutt and pk freeze is great but ness has him beat with everything else

Marty_a.k.a._QueST

Smash Rookie
Where should I start hmmm

Lucas
U smash Get's predictable but insanely strong, not to mention extreme lag. More knock-back than Ness'

F smash Quicker but weaker than Ness', seems to be able to hit a very minimal part behind you.

D smash Hits three times, Slightly more damage than Ness' D smash and more knock-back than Ness'

A-A-A I don't find myself using this too much I think they're equal with Lucas' being quicker

F-Tilt IMO better than Ness' kick, more knock-back, more damage comes out quicker.

D- Tilt pretty much equal to Ness' but you can chain it into a A-A-A combo for some quick damage

U- Tilt I have a hard time using U-Tilts due to my huge fingers So I'm gonna say they are equal.

U-Air Not as much knock-back, Ness' is better overall

D- Air A spike Potentially does more damage than Ness', spike potential of Ness' is better so Ness is slightly better

B- Air A Spike for Lucas. Ness' is better for the fact that it has real killing potential, but Lucas' has a bigger hit-box

F- Air Lucas' is harder to combo but has more knockback, Ness' has a bigger hit-box.

N-Air IMO Lucas' is better it's easier to combo afterwards although it lacks the knockback of Ness' N- Air.

B - Better than Ness' for the range and the actual chance to hit. It can travel much farther and is much more maneuverable, but lacks the immense killing potential of Pk flash.

Side- B Ness' is better IMO for he can chain his into a F smash for an easy 40% at the start of the match. Lucas' is more of an annoyance if anything

Down-B Lucas' can damage you which easily makes it better, Ness' slightly pushes your opponent away( whether one absorbs more than the other I dunno)

Up-B Lucas' is better since the worry of getting gimped is not there, and you can rack up quite a fair chunk of damage before they make it onto the stage. Ness' is faster however.

Throws- Ness pwns Lucas in this category except for with the down grab of which Lucas can immediately jump and uair his opponents at lower percents

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
^^^
Why dont you take that argument here... no why not take this WHOLE *** THREAD here!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171897

Top Bottom