• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness, Lucario, and Jigglypuff boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Smash Central Forums has boards for these characters, so why don't we here? They ARE confirmed, and if you think otherwise then you are incredibly stupid.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
as reliable as this leak may be... it's still a leak. not an official confirmation and we know absolutely nothing about the characters... wait until they are legitimately and officially confirmed

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
as reliable as this leak may be... it's still a leak. not an official confirmation and we know absolutely nothing about the characters... wait until they are legitimately and officially confirmed
Explain to me how this doesn't confirm them? And it's from Wii.COM, straight from Nintendo. It's just as reliable as the DOJO!! How can you doubt it?

kaid

Smash Master
Really, the only things to happen in a Lucario board, if it was made right now, would be moveset speculation, and Mewtwo/Lucario discussion. We can use the threads we have until we get new information.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Really, the only things to happen in a Lucario board, if it was made right now, would be moveset speculation, and Mewtwo/Lucario discussion. We can use the threads we have until we get new information.
It would clean up the Lucario threads in the General Character Discussion Board and move them to the new board. It worked for BCF.

Flaming_Wuzzle

Smash Cadet
Explain to me how this doesn't confirm them? And it's from Wii.COM, straight from Nintendo. It's just as reliable as the DOJO!! How can you doubt it?
You're not listening.

Yes, they've been confirmed, but it was through a leak, meaning we weren't meant to know about it yet. Just wait until their profiles go up on the Dojo, at that point they'll get their own boards here.

The mods won't make sub-forums for them until they are confirmed on the Dojo or when the Japanese game comes out. This has been explained at least twice to at least two other people who made threads to ask the very same thing earlier today... So now, expect to be told the same thing once again, thanks to your failure to use the search function. Good job.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Actually, I won't say the same thing.

Rather, I'll say that Darkpaladin said everything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom