• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ness in dubz wit pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hi ness boards. you guys have probably seen these threads of mine in other boards. i actually did not even think about ness as a partner originally. he literally just slipped my mind. or hid his thread from my view with his awesome psy powers.

anyways a ness/g&w named supreme dirt has brought the subject to my attention and now i would love to discuss it with you all here.
wat do you think about ness teaming with pit for doubles? i would like responses to go in order pros and cons that this team would have for now. later on i would then like it to go:
in game tactics and character roles> stages to cp and why> stages to ban and why. i will list what i have so far startin with a kinda funny and cool quote from supreme dirt

pros:

Just throwing this out, because I was bored and tested it.

Ness PK Flash kills Bowser at 6% reflected.

So if you can shield break both your opponents, or it's 1v2

You win.
-healing factor (obvious)
-pit is a great stock tank
-pit can make all your jab locks into a infinite
-pit's dair sends people up so he can save you if your recovery fails
-ness has great kill power and can take advantage of it because of pit's arrows and other moves
-i believe ness and pit would thrive off of each others general playstyle

cons:
i will wait to mention cons and everything else until i have more input from you guys so that i can be more accurate

alright people, active discussion please! and thank you for your participation

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Well, we already have a thread dedicated to doubles so I'm afraid I need to close this one.

We were planning on doing Snake next, but your input would be greatly appreciated once Pit rolls around. We're just trying to keep all doubles talk in one thread for ease of access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom