• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness hate!?!?

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
I just got back form that giant thread where a **** load of mario mains just whailed on ness' poor self esteem, and.....wow was that a joke??? I did'nt have much time to look into it, but woow...I feel sorry for them, I dont recall them doin something to us, why the hate???

....if it is a joke...ok srry, could'nt tell, I just read a couple pages full of ness flaming....man I feel guilty and I did'nt do **** XD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahaha hence whey I don't main Mario :)

it's like beinga goalie in hockey...they are jsut generally messed up aside from wanting to be the one taht get's pucks ripped at them :|

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha hence whey I don't main Mario :)

it's like beinga goalie in hockey...they are jsut generally messed up aside from wanting to be the one taht get's pucks ripped at them :|
Goalies are also hardcore like mario mainers XP. They've got to have some skill if they're gonna stop pucks man.

Metaphor Smashed!! :p

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol we have a hockey school where i live and every year the new goalie's show up and they are all Weird! like it's so messed up :|i would love to find a normal goalie, even my buddy is a goalie, he's an skater punk goalie with a mohawk lol a little odd yes?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Lol we have a hockey school where i live and every year the new goalie's show up and they are all Weird! like it's so messed up :|i would love to find a normal goalie, even my buddy is a goalie, he's an skater punk goalie with a mohawk lol a little odd yes?
What's wrong with being a goalie!? I love being in nets.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol this is gunna be another one of the mario dissing ness forum. this shall be rather amusing hahah. but in truth he's tricky to play but if you can play him he *****.

What's wrong with being a goalie!? I love being in nets.
I hope they aren't hockey nets :|

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahaha I read half the stuff on taht and I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard. ness is getting Verbally abused haha

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
oh ness can take it :p just try not to lose to all the ness mains in tourni's mario mains or the shame will be great

Top Bottom