• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Ditto - karterfreak vs. quickman

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'll assume the 2nd topic was an accident...¬.¬
You play a decent Ness...umm...work on shield breaker combos.
Last stock was pretty funny ¬.¬ you probably should've DI'd towards the stage instead of off it.

karterfreak

Smash Cadet
Yes, the second topic was an accident.

It's hard for me to pull off shield breakers because im using a crappy gamepad (no sliding thumb on the c-buttons for me v.v), and I actually was DI'ing towards the stage, that's what makes that last stock even funnier :p

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wow...¬.¬ because it looked like there was a significant amount of DI...away :laugh:
For someone on a bad gamepad I guess your Ness is very good...get an n64 controller now.

karterfreak

Smash Cadet
After watching it again, it really does look like I was DI'ing left, but I swear I was DI'ing right... oh well -.-

Other than that, thanks for the comments, and I swear I will get an n64 controller ASAP <.<

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Was this over the internet? I'll play you sometime :) Check my contact info.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I like to use ness upB to edgeguard against other ness. You can hit him and make he recovers from down to up = easy edgeguard :)

well it works fine to me ;p

Kami

Smash Cadet
Not bad, but why so much utilt? The delay on that is horrible =P.

karterfreak

Smash Cadet
Er, utilt is insanely broken in certain situations :laugh:

OMG asura! Sup man? We definantly need to play again, because as you can see, I've improved alot since then ;)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol i haven't played 64 online in sooooooooooo longgggggg though. i was playing melee hardcore for a while and now I have an imported copy of brawl lol. if i find my USB controller, i'll sign in some time

Top Bottom