• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Deconfirmed(proof-inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
From Brawl Central.com

We're currently translating the image of Ness that appears in the latest Famitsu issue, but so far we've got "Do you remember? Ness left behind? For Super Smash Brother's Brawl we gave Lucas a new moveset based off Ness from Mother 2. Ness isn't appearing in Brawl this time but players will still see him in the background off the Onett level on occasions."

This is the translation from this picture:

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
oh! thats not good news. i dont really like ness, but many people did (and probably mained him) and i like everyone being happy with the roster...... if only everyone wanted the same thing........
anyway, there's always Lucas.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Fudge! This means that the Prima leak is off (among other leaks) and that means the most probable leak including Krystal thus far is debunked too.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I was just in and now it says this ONLY:

Title: "Do you remember? Ness being left behind?

"In the original Smash Bros., Ness appeared as a hidden character."

OP, did you see more when you checked the site?

TopiSwarm

Smash Rookie
Every other translator we can find claims that the Brawl Central translation is completely off, to the point where it's suspected of being intentionally faked...>_>

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Every other translator we can find claims that the Brawl Central translation is completely off, to the point of being intentionally faked...>_>
I keep forgetting how fast the Smash community works, especially now when we are on the home stretch.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
It's been pointed out in other threads, but Lucas' name appears nowhere in that picture. Check his profile on the Japanese Dojo and see for yourself.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
I definitely want Ness to be in Brawl. All of the original 12 deserve to be there.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This is a FAKE TRANSLATION. The article DOES NOT SAY the text quoted in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom