• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay guys, dont hate me TOO much... But watching the trailer again... Well take a look.

See the red hat? The right hair color? Even the clothes!

Guys... Ness might be in Sm4sh!

He looks much clearer when not in a screen shot, set it to 720, pause, then zoom in! Take a look!!!

Edit: Tiny Pic deleted the pic or something! WHAT!!!!!! I smell conspiracy! Nintendo got it deleted! XD

BUT we still have a picture and I saved these to my computer! a HUGE thanks here!!! This one evn shows the MAYBE Jiggs! Cudo to CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek!!!

I don't think I could find a better shot. :/

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
He's part of the Original 12, so I think he'll be in the game no matter what.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Yeah that does resemble Ness indeed but I don't see how this confirms him, could just be a cameo on the stage or such. Which people would actually use to argue the opposite of confirming him.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I understand it's not 100% proof, and that Ness was already extremely likely to return, but it's still cool!

Also gotta wonder who snuck him onto that screen... Some tricky programmer might have hid more in the trailer... This i just the only one I noticed easily.

Yeah that does resemble Ness indeed but I don't see how this confirms him, could just be a cameo on the stage or such. Which people would actually use to argue the opposite of confirming him.

Well... If that's the possible case what if this deconfirmed Ness? That be even MORE crazy. Let speculators speculate!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Ness is a part of a stage? Ness confirmed to be cut! Hey it worked on Toon Link and the Spirit Train stage. :troll:

In all seriousness though, very cool find right there. That does look like Ness. :)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ness is a part of a stage? Ness confirmed to be cut! Hey it worked on Toon Link and the Spirit Train stage. :troll:

In all seriousness though, very cool find right there. That does look like Ness. :)

Oh dear on the toon link part, but thanks for the compliment!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Actually, now that I've looked closer, there is a pinkish figure in the middle, that could resemble Jiggs (you can also make out an ear and I think a small mouth). So yeah, a Ness-looking figure in the far right, a Jiggs-looking figure in the centre...and then that white sheet thing up front (could be someone's glove or an item? dunno).

But yeah, nice find.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Actually, now that I've looked closer, there is a pinkish figure in the middle, that could resemble Jiggs (you can also make out an ear and I think a small mouth). So yeah, a Ness-looking figure in the far right, a Jiggs-looking figure in the centre...and then that white sheet thing up front (could be someone's glove or an item? dunno).

But yeah, nice find.

I didn't see the jiggs part, get another screen shot that shows it better maybe? That would also be a HUGE find!

Edit: I see the ear like thing... wish it was a better shot to know if it's anything...

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
Ness doesn't need to be confirmed because he is already in and is one of the original 12.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ness doesn't need to be confirmed because he is already in and is one of the original 12.

An original 12 doesn't 100% confirm, though I admit it's a strong argument, and until Sakurai puts Ness on the Dojo he'sneeds to be confirmed no matter what.

I had the ? for a reason too though, while it's not Sakurai saying he's 100% in, it's cool proof he might be!

If someone can somehow tweet the pic to Sakurai or something, maybe we'll get an answer?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
An original 12 doesn't 100% confirm, though I admit it's a strong argument, and until Sakurai puts Ness on the Dojo he'sneeds to be confirmed no matter what.

I had the ? for a reason too though, while it's not Sakurai saying he's 100% in, it's cool proof he might be!

If someone can somehow tweet the pic to Sakurai or something, maybe we'll get an answer?

Or maybe he will edit the trailer with that image gone like they did to that Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario leak. :laugh:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It would be so ironic though if this is a leak of some kind. Ness and Jigglypuff were the first leaked during the Brawl day's (Alongside Lucario), and if this is real, their the first to be leaked in this game too (At least if that pink thing with the triangular ear is Jigglypuff). :p Maybe Lucario is among them too, but the image is hard to tell...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't think I could find a better shot. :/

Hm, I wouldn't be surprised if what's on the tv is related to Nintendo Dogs (or maybe even a cat) or something... It's hard to tell lol.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
This is the second time that Ness has accidentally been revealed. Poor Ness...

Well at least he wouldn't be having any "up until now" issues this time around. Not that he would anymore in the first place, people ought to have learned by now. :rolleyes:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Blue shirt, red hat and a yellowish blur that matches the color of his backpack. It really looks like Ness, but like I said, this doesn't confirm nor disconfirm anything.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Alright! Just had the pic deleted from tiny pic... I SMELL CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully, I saved the other good pics on the thread and have em up there, including the one that's KINDA like a Jiggs ear...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Blue shirt, red hat and a yellowish blur that matches the color of his backpack. It really looks like Ness, but like I said, this doesn't confirm nor disconfirm anything.

Yup, just like the "Toon" Link in the Spirit Train stage. ^_^ But it's still a pretty cool find. But Ness is one of those characters you kinda expect to stay in smash. I would actually like to see a leak that can confirm some of the shaky Melee and Brawl vets such as Toon Link and Lucario but that's just wishful thinking.

Bedhead

Smash Rookie
Doesn't his head look too big for his body, even considering it's Ness?

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I dunno man, what little I can see on the tv just appears to resemble what's visible from the window in the background of the stage.
But the glare on the TV looks like it was enhanced to blur out something...nah...
It would be cool if the tv played the opening cutscenes from the previous smash games, or ya know some other smash related reference.

But seriously, the red and blue parts look like the roofs of doghouses.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I did definitely put the ? in for a reason, it's not a perfect pic by any means I understand, it just looked like Ness to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom