• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Announced!

SmashBrosFighter

Smash Rookie
Today on the Dojo, Ness was just announced to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros Brawl. All 4 of his special moves and his final smash were also announced. From what I can tell, it looks like he might be a clone character of Lucas.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Why did you post this? There was an identical thread, not even 3 posts down from this. Are you an idiot? Blind? Mentally disabled? Some reason that would allow me to continue to believe in the future of humanity in some way!?

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
Today on the Dojo, Ness was just announced to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros Brawl. All 4 of his special moves and his final smash were also announced. From what I can tell, it looks like he might be a clone character of Lucas.
Yet Ness is the veteran, which makes Lucas the clone. :laugh:

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Ness was revealed a while ago, moves and everything...

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
Have you seen everybody?! Ness is finally in Brawl! Dreams really come true! Now let`s wait for the game and for the others characters that are going to be announced sometime! Yeah! Ness is in Brawl! That`s a good new! Never surrender in battle! Oh yeah!:bee:

And now... who is going to be the next?:laugh:

SmashBrosFighter

Smash Rookie
Why did you post this? There was an identical thread, not even 3 posts down from this. Are you an idiot? Blind? Mentally disabled? Some reason that would allow me to continue to believe in the future of humanity in some way!?
Sorry! My bad!

I just was so excited when I saw that Ness was in, that I quickly came here to post it. I was SOOOOO excited, that I didn't even read the other posts. I just made a post.

I guess I didn't take the time to read, because I was hurried. But I was in a hurry, because I wanted to be the first one to get this info up on the site. I guess someone else beat me to it.

Please don't be rude to me though. Remember, I'm a noob.

Top Bottom