• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nerf

brady_boy_26

Smash Cadet
that nerf has seemed to just make zss work a little hard for the kill would you guys agree?

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that the nerf makes almost no difference when fighting an opponent that knows what they're doing.

Also, I'm pretty sure this thread could've just been a comment on another thread.

skoolzout1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Skoolzout1
3DS FC
0018-2889-0858
I dunno, those hefty KBG increases to uair and dthrow kinda screw her throw combo game, don't they?
No they don't, if you read it again, you'll see they nerfed the damage of all her moves and upped the KBG at the same time. This effectively neutralizes the damage nerf and keeps everything working the same. In the end, she's pretty much the exact same, her punishes just do less damage overall

KryptoKnightx3

Smash Rookie
So no one is as bothered by the hitbox change to the nair? I cant seem to land a FF Nair on short characters now.

Top Bottom