• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nerf Diddy I suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I'm a noob who plays 4Glory. I spam roll and power movez bc itz OP, I'm the best bc I beat my friendz. Since I can't adapt bc I'm a terrible player nerf Diddy's Up air. Spamming airdodge doesn't work so that move is br0k3n.

Mashpotato Sakurai shuld lern 2 balance a gaem. I complain about everything because I don't know how to avoid a grab or DI a down throw like a half decent player.

DThrow > Uair is liek a chain grab lulz. I suck at smash so nerf Diddy plz, rolling and smashing is all I can do.

Lel I'll just spam roll away from this thread :troll:

Inb4 DeLux closes thread.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Why do I get the impression this post isn't 100% sarcasm... :p

Though to be fair, uair IS broken.
I think it's alright, I can see why people think it's broken. If it kills at 120 off the top that's not overpowered though :/

This post is 100% the truth. Story of mai lief, cannot adapt.

Legit

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1075-1516-8692
It kind of is broken though. Combos out of dthrow for kills (since people don't know the concept of DI) and the move finishes faster than an airdodge, so miss one, hit the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom