• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nerdacon v2 Results/PTAP Halo 3

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright, since noone else will, I'll make this thread. :D

Smash Singles:

1st - Alpha Gundam (Gets to buy Krystal dinner)
2nd - Prac (Gets to keep money)
3rd - DP's Mario

Total Entrants = 19

Somewhere in there Reflex is supposed to fit, but I don't quite remember where lol. There were two greatest moments of the night (according to Prac)

1: Gerbil/Billy's uber Rolling Mindgames. Literally half the match was spent rolling around because I was trying to avoid a jigglypuff up tilt rest combo, which is all Billy kept trying to get...
2: I'm not sure lol, I'll have to ask Prac and edit it here. :D

Smash Doubles:

1st - Keith/DP
2nd - AJ/Jx31

Total Entrants = 10 teams?

Alpha, myself, Reflex, and Ninja didn't play teams.

PTAP Halo 3 Results for those who cared about me (which was none of you actually, except CDE members :D)

1st - Paaaks - 25 kills
2nd - FragSho7 - 22 kills
3rd - F3AR - 22 kills
4th - ??? - 22 kills
5th - Blitz - 22 kills
6th - ??? v2 - 22 kills
7th - Gerbil - 19 kills
8th - ??? v3 - 19 kills

Total entrants = 110 people. (I won 50 free wings from Hooters (30$ value) and a "supposedly" badass t-shirt from Ink Apparel (20$ value)... they havn't made it yet, so I don't know what it looks like lol)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Good job alpha for shutting down prac, thus keeping him from his goal to win a tourney.

Way to suck at halo gerbil. Did you miss techs? :p

Prac352

Smash Lord
Alpha got confusion comboed. Like eight times . . . by the eight year old.

I lol'd.

Then Alpha mindgamez'd me by changing to Sheik. Fuking sacrilege.

Alpha Gundam my *** . . .

Jx31

Smash Ace
My first top three placing, sweet.

Shout outs, kinda short:

Campus Nerds-Thanks for running a great event for CSU

Joe-Though I doubt you will read this, thanks for working so hard in the video game room. Don't let theives get you down.

CDE:

Alpha-Nice job beating Keith, same people in the finals as the last Nerdacon...same results, strange.

Prac-Nice try against Alpha man and congrats on you and Dp ****** everyone in teams. I want to play against your team again one day.

Gerbil-Bah, less Halo more smash! J/k, Grats on making 7th at that huge tournament. Hooters ftw.

Aj-I had fun teaming with you, the first match we had I just DDed the entire time while you owned both of them. Good stuff.

Dp-....If you were curious to why I asked for friendlies every chance I got during Nerdacon, it's due to the fact that whenever I play you I get wtfpwned, badly. So, I figure the more I play you and catch+ correct my mistakes/bad habits, the better. Nice job winning teams with Keith and making 3rd in singles.

Reflex-Didn't get to play you here, tis a shame, thanks for the ride home though.

Guy who stole a wii-**** you.

If I forgot something, yell at me.

Top Bottom