• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nephiros: The DVD (need music)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I made this thread as a placeholder, informative thread and a way to get some..suggestions. We'll get on that later.

So ya, the DVD will have all my recent works such as

300%
Pain in the Ego
Epic SSB Maneuver
Invincible

but also exclusive videos, including a Stupid Epiccc Things preview and another random video, which is about 7 minute long. Not only that, but the DVD will also have some of my older (or crappier) work that I never uploaded anywhere as well as a few short joke vids.

Now here's why I made this thread. I also want to add online matches in this, but I can't really record the sound with the program I'm using since the sound is not synched well (it's not a fixed delay either so I can't really do anything), so that leaves me with either not putting sound at all which would allow me to add more matches since the files wouldn't be as big, somehow get the original smash background music and just put it in the matches or simply add random songs for each video. Now I like the last idea, except I know music tastes is different for everyone.

So! While I'm working on the DVD, and until it's released, feel free to suggest songs to me! I'll add them to random matches with a small notice saying who suggested the song. If the song is good, I'll add it. Anything between 4 and 7 minutes is prefered.

Now go! Give me songs you would like to see in matches on this DVD.

Once it's done, I'll put it on a torrent for everyone's pleasure.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
Copyright Infringement! Need permission to sell someone else's music. (legally)

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
I always said if I made a vid I would use this song. Its gonna be a while before I can make one so I'll pass it on to you.....

Donna Lewis- I love you, always forever

Moocow007

Smash Ace
-The Fall Of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
-Some song by Ratatat off of the Classics album
-A Muse song. Maybe TSP or Stockholm Syndrome or something.
-Modest Mouse - Dashboard. Or any song by them.
-Basshunter - DotA
-At The Drive-In - Enfilade or One Armed Scissor

I DUNNO! These just came to the top of my head. But seriously, use the Fall Of Troy song. It's too good.

Climbatiz

Smash Cadet
Lol, try some Anime OSTs like Inuyasha, Naruto, Maburaho, Bleach! exc.. Metalica songs really long. Extended dance Remixes? Search around im sure their are plenty out their to choose from Rock, Metal, Punk, *maby some rap* Pop, Classical, just naming a few genres but Anime music can own!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Lol, try some Anime OSTs like Inuyasha, Naruto, Maburaho, Bleach! exc.. Metalica songs really long. Extended dance Remixes? Search around im sure their are plenty out their to choose from Rock, Metal, Punk, *maby some rap* Pop, Classical, just naming a few genres but Anime music can own!
I highly approve

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Dir En Grey:

Cage

Obscure (save yourself don't watch the uncensored video for this if you search for it on youtube)

Top Bottom