• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nel (UPDATE! But can't still properly resize the model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manko91

Smash Cadet
Nel

Well everybody,get ready to meet nel directly from Bleach.

For information I've done the cps using 3ds max but they need to be injected to brawl.

Some animation:

Pikachu sure likes nel back a lot

I've already got the idea and the model for the final smash but I need a lot of idea for the moveset.

Nel's Move
Specials
Down B - Not named yet
It will be a move where she doesn't move and absorb projectile and return it where it comes from but whith more strength

Side B - Not named yet
She will throw 3 or one wave if 3 is too broken who does some little damage just like falco's lasers.

Neutral B- Not named yet
She will do a move similar to Marth Shield breaker

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
Neliel Tu Oderschvank! I'm definitely looking forward to this, nice job on the alternate costume pallets. Who is she going over?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Samus has met her match. XD

Nice to see my favorite and the best of the Bleach girls is coming to Brawl. :3 (Seriously, Nel is who Orihime should've been from the start. Cute AND kicks ***.)

You might wanna ask fortwaffles or someone else into scaling and stuff for some help. o.o

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
O.o A chick with a sword? That would be the PERFECT addition to Brawl. I will help in any way I can... except I know literally NOTHING about her. :<

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps Nel can have that move where she absorbs an energy-related projectile like Lucas or Ness and fires it back like a counter, just like her Cero Doble against Nnoitra. I don't know if that's possible, though.

Also, do you plan to incorporate her released form, too?

Manko91

Smash Cadet
Perhaps Nel can have that move where she absorbs an energy-related projectile like Lucas or Ness and fires it back like a counter, just like her Cero Doble against Nnoitra. I don't know if that's possible, though.

Also, do you plan to incorporate her released form, too?
It reminds me i've got an annimation where she seems to inhale somethnig , so it was this.

And yes I'll plan on incorporate her released form cause I've already got the model

Manko91

Smash Cadet
O.o A chick with a sword? That would be the PERFECT addition to Brawl. I will help in any way I can... except I know literally NOTHING about her. :<
Well I'm glad you're here to help, if you know how to fix the model after being scaled automaticaly it will sure help me a lot.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm glad you're here to help, if you know how to fix the model after being scaled automaticaly it will sure help me a lot.
If you're talking about Fortwaffles' model resizer, just preview the model, change the X translation to 0.1, and then click elsewhere so it becomes a keyframe, and then change it back to 0.

How do you plan on incorporating both models? For the brief moments that I was working on Renji, I had no idea how to do it.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace

Manko91

Smash Cadet
If you're talking about Fortwaffles' model resizer, just preview the model, change the X translation to 0.1, and then click elsewhere so it becomes a keyframe, and then change it back to 0.

How do you plan on incorporating both models? For the brief moments that I was working on Renji, I had no idea how to do it.
That's what I'm talking about even then I change the transalation, the model is still messed up a little bit.

And for incorporate the other model, I'll need someone with psa skills to change the model when she does her final smash

Manko91

Smash Cadet
Maybe SideB could be these green energy slices see shoots out in this video @0:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSOhPcpdAw8&feature=related

Will that do? I'll try to look some more.

Neutral B or Down B could be her ability to absorb projectiles and shoot them back out stronger

Also try using this video as reference for some of her regular moves and throws, it may help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEvoiQDNI50&feature=related
Neutral B will be better I think for the projectile and Down B for the projectile counter.

EDIT: Yes you're right Side B will be better cause I've found an animation where she does a move similar to marth sheild breaker for neutral B.

Manko91

Smash Cadet
I've got some of her annimation to work on Brawl:

But can't still scale the model properly

hugarh

Smash Rookie
You can get her release as her final smash by putting her release model over wario or bowsers final smash and putting her over bowser or wario. thats the only way i can think of getting her release working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom