• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Negative edge combos.

theflaminggamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflaminggamer2
I watched Omni's video on negative edge and found an extremely useful combo for Ryu:
Negative edge + dtilt into red haduken. What are some you've found? I feel like this tech hasn't been fully exploited and we need to find more uses for it.

PapaJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolidSnake1443
3DS FC
3282-3281-5746
I watched Omni's video on negative edge and found an extremely useful combo for Ryu:
Negative edge + dtilt into red haduken. What are some you've found? I feel like this tech hasn't been fully exploited and we need to find more uses for it.
which Dtilt. Ryu has strong and weak version of all his A moves, minus smash. To be honest I also prefer the normal hadoken. If they buff the S.Hado to do maybe 11% + more durability I'd use it more. It honestly feels better on shields rather than combos.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
which Dtilt. Ryu has strong and weak version of all his A moves, minus smash. To be honest I also prefer the normal hadoken. If they buff the S.Hado to do maybe 11% + more durability I'd use it more. It honestly feels better on shields rather than combos.
I'm pretty sure he means Dtilt 2. Dtilt 1 doesn't true combo into hadouken or shokunetsu at all. It won't combo into them even at higher %'s because of it's set knockback.

Remember to specify which version of the moves your referencing. His tilts all have weak and strong versions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom