• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Needs help with DACUS--->

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
Ive been practicing it for a while and ive read how to do it, but its just not working. Is it similar to snakes boost usmash? Also the jigg guide said to turn off tap jump, is there a way to do it without turning off tap jump.. I perfer it on. If you guys could help me out it would be appreciated. :bee:

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
You don't need to turn tap jump off to do it and it is basically like snake's sliding up smash. Timing for it is a bit harder than Snake's I believe cause I like almost never mess up Snake's DACUS. Anyways, just practice and get the timing down.

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
You don't need to turn tap jump off to do it and it is basically like snake's sliding up smash. Timing for it is a bit harder than Snake's I believe cause I like almost never mess up Snake's DACUS. Anyways, just practice and get the timing down.
is it faster than snakes, or start later in the dash attack? I dont really know the timing :dizzy:

Lol nevermind, I just tryed it and got it first try. Thanks a lot man

Top Bottom