• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need tips on how 2 b better at SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadesBlaze

Smash Rookie
So far when I play SSBB I`m really average I need some tips on how to play better. P.S. plz explain spacing.

Sonicdahedgie

Smash Apprentice
I would like to say to the OP, you may be in for the roasting of your life. But, I shall attempt to be of help.

Spacing is just knowing distances. How far you need to be away to stay out of this attack, how far you attack hits, it's a concept that is naturally learned over time. For example, someone starts using Ike's side smash attack. the opponent runs straight for Ike. Someone who's good at spacing will be a pixel away from the attack when it lands. The person who's bad will die a horrible death.

Sonicdahedgie

Smash Apprentice
Also, be reminded, that Captian Falcon is (in a way,) officially the worst character in the game. But that doesn't mean you can't be good with him, but don't expect to go into tournaments with him.

TP

Smash Master
could anyone teach me sum ATs
Here's an AT: punctuation. Many people don't know this, but there are other buttons on a keyboard besides the letters. I won't go into too much detail; that would take away the fun of you learning the wonders of punctuation for yourself!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Read character guides. Enter tournaments. Don't get banned from SWF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom