• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Stage Replacement Help

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Looking to replace some stages with some other custom stages. However my problem is the custom stage is made to replace a specific stage. How would I go about putting it over another stage instead of the one it was made to be put over.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Looking to replace some stages with some other custom stages. However my problem is the custom stage is made to replace a specific stage. How would I go about putting it over another stage instead of the one it was made to be put over.
http://www.lakora.us/rel/
Option 1: The original stage
Option 2: The stage you want

This works about 85% of the time for me (Castle Siege is evil).
The files you get from this converter should be placed in your modules folder.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
How would I do option 2 with the custom stage? For example. I downloaded said stage. It came with .rel. Now how would I replace from there.

Edit: Nvm may have figured this out. thnx for the help

Last edited:

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
How would I do option 2 with the custom stage?
I didn't word that last post very well.
4 AM johns.
Sorry.

Option 1: The vanilla stage your custom stage is based on
Option 2: The stage you want to replace

If you don't know what the custom stage is based on, you could make a guess (ex: No platforms, pick FD).

Guel

Smash Journeyman
I didn't word that last post very well.
4 AM johns.
Sorry.

Option 1: The vanilla stage your custom stage is based on
Option 2: The stage you want to replace

If you don't know what the custom stage is based on, you could make a guess (ex: No platforms, pick FD).
Woot brain was still scrambled a but your last post cleared it up a bit. Thank you ill give it a shot once I decide on a stage I want. Wish me luck ^__^

Top Bottom