• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need somebody to help me with sm4sh

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
hello all,

I recently bought a wii u and a copy of smash 4, i love it so far.

I'm a decent smash player, i understand the mechanics, tilts combos frames ext. I have many many hours in melee and brawl.

My issue is im still not used to playing online, especially in for glory. Maybe its the latency of the internet throwing my moves off, but i cant seem to air dodge or land any really precise attacks. Is there someone willing to play with me so i can practice playing online?

Thanks!

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
I wouldn't mind doing so some time what system?

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Sadly, lag is not something that can be helped all that much. The only thing you can really do about lag is not play For Glory at all or adapt to it mid-game. If you are really looking forward to improving, you should either try offline matches or online matches with people that are guaranteed a better connection, such as those on Anther's Ladder.

Last edited:

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
Sadly, lag is not something that can be helped all that much. The only thing you can really do about lag is not play For Glory at all or adapt to it mid-game. If you are really looking forward to improving, you should either try offline matches or online matches with people that are guaranteed a better connection, such as those on Anther's Ladder.
Aye, or try to play with people in friendlies

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
Thanks! to training we go

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
Wii u my NNID is mrcharple
Alright I'm Foxiekyu just let me get out of my game in melee so I can go back to the wii u XD (I have each gen of smash on my u~)

Last edited:

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
You can play melee on the wii u ?? Is it hacked or did they bring it to the virtual console?
I put homebrew on my vwii, I use a ps3 controller to play for now until I get a gcn style controller to use

1FC0

Smash Lord
i am pretty good at powershielding online so it can be done. But i sometimes use spammers to practice against.

Top Bottom