• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some tips on my Falco - vids

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
dojo: you should use your lasers in the process of advancing. a lot of times you shot two or three and then just rushed in. you missed quite a few shine cancels which killed some of your combos, and also left you open to counters.

dark: grab, grab, grab. fox chaingrabs falco even though, those were all platform stages, you should be using uthrow into uair and utilts or techchasing other throws. a lot of the running grabs you tried didn't appear to be jump cancelled. use your upsmash more; take a look at the thread on thunder's combo. in most of the matches you appeared to be playing defensively, that's fine, but you have to take advantage of mistakes (i.e. missed shine/l-cancels). fox should be able to get at least 40% from one grab.

Dojo

Smash Champion
thanks for the advice tarheel i'll tell dark and make sure to keep that in mind.
And thx for the compliment invertigo

Santi

Smash Lord
alright. im gonna be brutally honest here buds.

johnny cake...cake is ur tag name not dark. thats why u lost. also use the blue color on fox because it looks legit and intimidates ur opponent. it also makes u look like a crip.

dojo... use the red falco. except u cant because i do so ur color doesnt affect (or effect w/e) ur style. also u need to get much angrier when ur stock is lost. when u die. u must lose control and let the dark side consume you and let ur anger kill. falcos rnt nice

thats all my knowledge ill share with you today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

captainlukey

Smash Ace
the overall skill level in these boards is increasing i think....
i was getting sick of watching noob "rate my watever" but i think a big change is occuring.\
and it took a long time in coming... but now even poor rate my watever vids are pretty good in retrospect....... not that this one is poor
good job dude:)
just one criticism tho: you should be jump cancelling your shines better.... either you missed some or intentionally didnt do it..... either way, jump cancel jump cancel jump cancel.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Santi...ur an idiot. I'm 4 stocking u tomorrow dumb.

Captainlukey thanks man. I'll keep working on the jc's I still have a little trouble with them.

Top Bottom