• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need some quick help

BlueJay1993

Smash Rookie
I'm at 99% in subspace and I'm stuck at the lower part of The Subspace Bomb Factory
now i have got the orange box where you go through the door and theres the random spring going up but right at the end before you fight the 30 or 40 Subspace enimies can't remember which theres a crack in the wall do i need a bomb to open that or is nothing there.
I appreciate any help

Zaotsu

Smash Rookie
Yes, you need to explode one of the green bombs next to the crack to get it to open up. There should be an orange box in there.

BlueJay1993

Smash Rookie
ok i have played it five more times and still have not done it. what exactly is a green bomb? because there are no bombs in that room

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
uhh that's not the same level, i think he's talking about halberd exterior.

If i remember correctly i believe you need to one close to the multicolored door.
It's the place where there are three switches you need to hit to get a door to open, when you go down the ladder and head left you hit the light but don't turn around. You should see a few mites dropping down to the left seemingly out of no where. Go up from where they dropped down and there should be a door.

Sorry if i'm thinking of the wrong level, but hope this helps.

-zarkawi

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
The crack means nothing. Ignore it. I was missing two things in this level, when I went back to 100% it. The area with the multi coloured door(as mentioned above) has the three switches. The green switch has a pit to the left of it(unless I'm mistaken about the colour of the switch. However it is the switch to the bottom left direction of the locked door). Wall jump up the pit to find a hidden door. Another item you may have missed is a trophy in the scrolling section. In the areas where you are moving downwards(after the huge battle) look for one of those dark portals that spawn enemies. When you get to that room, there should be a trophy in the bottom right corner, if you haven't already gotten it.

Good luck.

Top Bottom