• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some Ike ditto's -recording capabilities optional, minimal to no lag a necessity

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey, some of you probably know me, most of you will not, that's okay. I am making this thread because I want to fight other people who are above decent with Ike, what better way to learn what you do wrong with your favorite character than practicing with people who play the same guy as you?

Anyway if you want to help me out, my FC is 1504-5383-1123, please post in here or give me a PM regarding you accepting this request, thanks in advance.

Ranulf

Smash Rookie
Im pretty above decent with ike :D

Pretty good at dittos too.

I dont lag (when you dont lag)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mazhaoshen was a good ike, however he could not stand the might of "Aether!" But with all due respect you will not get any sympathy from him should you ever play against him and he is Ike, he is great!

As for Ran, I am still waiting a reply, anymore takers for my Ike ditto challenge?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wah come on, is there no brave ike out there?...eh I am just kidding, maybe nobody is in the mood for a Ike ditto, if it's anything like from what I read over at the Sonic threads, their dittos suck.

Top Bottom