• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need some help :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goopy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm kinda in a mix. I want to know some of your guys opinons on what i should do.
Ive been playing smash for as long as i can remember and ive been hopping back and forth between Brawl and Melee and im decent at both of them and im wondering which one i should stick to because i want to become good again and go to some tourneys :D

Thanks for your help,
Goopy

(btw in brawl i main peach,and sometimes fox...In Melee i main Falcon and somtimes play puff

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Getting a pretty bad potential "brawl vs. melee" vibe from this thread. Basically, there's no legitimate answer that can be given for this type of question, as it's completely opinion-based. You'll get people saying "You should play Brawl for _____ reason!" and others "No, you should play Melee instead cuz ______". Is it a problem that you enjoy playing both games? There are always tournaments for either game going on, just check the Smash Tournaments section if you are curious. If you really want to stick with one though, it's your own personal choice about whichever you enjoy more, or whichever you see yourself being more successful in.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
^ That is why I said ''Go towards the light!''. We all have our own personal definition of light, and only your light will lead the way. Your choice is the only thing that will be of any significance regarding your inquiry, Goopy.

Make due with your reins for life!

Life

Smash Hero
FWIW, I faced the same choice some time ago and decided to go Brawl simply because there would be much less catching up to do with current pros since it's newer. I'd practice both so that if the opportunity for one or the other arises, you're prepared to not fail (relatively speaking, of course, you're still gonna get crushed no matter what at first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom