• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help with Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLopez

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I'm having some trouble using Fox! I'm using him for quite some time now, but I just keep being kinda mediocre. Do you guys know some must learn ATs? Also how can I land a Bair? It's so hard to land it, it usually goes over my opponent's head. Thanks!

MrLopez

Smash Cadet
wow people were a lot nicer at the mario boards >_>
I just need some tips, just some help from some good fox players. What to do and what never to do..
Hope someone else will help me out..

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
wow people were a lot nicer at the mario boards >_>
I just need some tips, just some help from some good fox players. What to do and what never to do..
Hope someone else will help me out..
Sorry to be rude, but there are a lot of helpful guides in the links I gave you.

The Fox boards have been full of spam or unnecessary topics lately, and it would be best for you to just read the guides, so we don't all rehash the info.

I linked you to the compendium, in which, you will find quite a bit of helpful info.

Again, sorry to be rude, but we're trying to clean up this board right now.

MrLopez

Smash Cadet
All right thanks, I'll check it out. But the guides tell more about the standard moves but not really about a lot of ATs. But thanks anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom