• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help for a YouTube series I'm doing called "Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Smash Carnival".

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
As you can pretty much guess by the title, this thing I'm trying to do is inspired by Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. The only difference is that instead of using BRAWL like before, I'll be using Project M.

I currently need help with the trailer. If anybody can record some fast-paced gameplay with Free-for-All battles or Rival Battles (like Ike VS Marth VS Roy or Link VS Toon Link), this would be awesome. And if someone can make a mod where Lucario and Mewtwo do a "Clash of Blasts" sort of thing with their Final Smash attacks, that would be EPIC. I can edit the footage myself and I can also take care of the music (I may end up using Fountain of Dreams from Melee in case of the trailer).

If anybody wants to help, please make sure to state your nickname and where people can find you etc. on this thread.

Oh, and Turbo Battles would also help out a lot.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

If you wanna check out the first (and only two......XD) episodes I did, you can go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWqRCJLDOXI&list=PLo1KQ82n8SO4RkHqyIlIBNh1BGwlVWOXu

Thanks again!!!

(EDIT)
Wow................no answers yet?
(-_-')

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do. I don't have the best recording equipment in the world, but it works.

So a turbo mode battle between Captain Falcon and a red Captain Falcon (Blood Falcon) would be okay? If so, are you going to want the raw video to start at the menu screen?

And how am I to send you the raw video footage? Email? If so, you could probably send your email address via smashboards conversation.

It could also take me a few days to record it. I'm a bit busy.

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
I'll see what I can do. I don't have the best recording equipment in the world, but it works.

So a turbo mode battle between Captain Falcon and a red Captain Falcon (Blood Falcon) would be okay? If so, are you going to want the raw video to start at the menu screen?

And how am I to send you the raw video footage? Email? If so, you could probably send your email address via smashboards conversation.

It could also take me a few days to record it. I'm a bit busy.

Yeah, the Captain Falcon thing is cool. A Turbo Battle between Mewtwo and Lucario would help out too. Honestly, I'm kinda new to Turbo battles so it really helps if someone with experience in Turbo battles can help. Also, don't worry about the recording equipment. I don't really have the best either, really. I'll PM you the e-mail you can send it to.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Lol. You posted your email on my profile page where every one can see. That's okay, though. I deleted it. lol. And when I said I don't have the best recording equipment, I meant I have an old camcorder that I can plug into my TV. It doesn't make for the best video quality. But now that I think of it, my friend just got a capture card. Maybe I could get his help....

I'll see about getting those videos done. It might take a while if I try to get my friend with the capture card to help.

Oh, and about the Mewtwo/Lucario battle, do you want it to be normal Mewtwo or armored Mewtwo?

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
You go up to your little mail icon on the top right corner and click it. It should say start new conversation on the bottom right of the little pop up window.

Here's a picture:

upload_2014-1-12_15-29-51.png

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
Do you want items on or off?

And would you prefer character related stages?

Items off, please. And character specific stages is also nice. I wish they had the Spear Pillar Stage.......that would've been an AWESOME place for Lucario and Mewtwo to battle.

Anyway, I still need to work on the music for the trailer. I was going to squeeze in the Fountain of Dreams music from Melee, but I guess I'd better make an exclusive- and the "exclusive" still needs work!!! :urg:

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
Items off, please. And character specific stages is also nice. I wish they had the Spear Pillar Stage.......that would've been an AWESOME place for Lucario and Mewtwo to battle.

Anyway, I still need to work on the music for the trailer. I was going to squeeze in the Fountain of Dreams music from Melee, but I guess I'd better make an exclusive- and the "exclusive" still needs work!!! :urg:
I use the Elgato Gaming Capture HD for my channel, what do you want me to do?
I have a rather impressive Marth combo that might work on Roy or Ike.
Since you're putting music over these battles we should keep sound effects on but stage music off, right?

Last edited:

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
I use the Elgato Gaming Capture HD for my channel, what do you want me to do?
I have a rather impressive Marth combo that might work on Roy or Ike.
Since you're putting music over these battles we should keep sound effects on but stage music off, right?

Yes, that would work wonders for the trailer!!!! Also, even though I can export in HD analog causes video to interlace. And when I use JES De-Interlacer it comes out better but it's a bit blurry. Same thing kinda happens when I use Debut........Thanks a lot!!

Also, mp4 and .mov formats, please. Thanks again!!

Top Bottom