• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need practice in Lilburn, GA

~Ninja~

Smash Rookie
If anyone lives by Lilburn and would like to come play smash with me txt or call 6786348110. I rarely have anyone to practice against.

~Ninja~

Smash Rookie
i don't know 40 mins? Definitely need someone to practice against multiple times a week. 4305 paxton lane

~Ninja~

Smash Rookie
Last weekend there wasn't and this weekend I had plans with my Dad, plus I need more than 1 day of practice a week. Can't improve all that much in a day a week.

Also what town?

4305 paxton lane lilburn, ga 30047 thats my address Got 3 tvs to play on and plenty of seating for people who want to come over

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Man your an hour and 10 mins away from me. On the opposite side of ATL :/

~Ninja~

Smash Rookie
hey txt or call me people so I can get in contact you and we'll figure **** out. 6786348110 and if i dont have to work ill go to the smasfest.

pm ur number if ur too shy too call and ill call u

edit: my phone is ****ed up. Gettin att&t tomorrow

bigman40

Smash Master
hey txt or call me people so I can get in contact you and we'll figure **** out. 6786348110 and if i dont have to work ill go to the smasfest.

pm ur number if ur too shy too call and ill call u

edit: my phone is ****ed up. Gettin att&t tomorrow
If you really wanna get practice in and have a car, then come to the smashfests that we normally plan at GT or so.

Top Bottom