• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need new GC Controller to PC USB adapter

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
I've only had this one for like two months now:

It's already malfunctioned, for absolutely no good reason. It really sucks, because I've enjoyed the two USB ports that it has. My friends recently broke down to, so I think the build quality just must be absolutely awful.

Are there any other good ones, or did I just have an unfortunate fluke, and should try this one again?

Y-L

Smash Champion
What happened? I've had mine for over 6 months with no problems at all? What's the issue?

If you don't go the mayflash way, I've heard good things about the Raphnet adapter, however it only has one port and is twice as expensive. Supposedly it has less input lag.

My mayflash adapter has been wonderful though. No lag and no difficulties as long as your controller is set up properly.

Top Bottom