• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need ideas on what to make on Lucas based Videos

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Hey guys. This is Xanos, probably one of the best Lucas mains behind Taiheita and SpaceDong. I am going to start making videos with Lucas soon as I am now off my Smash Break. But... I NEED IDEAS! So anything you have trouble with Lucas based or anything you need help with, whenever MU based or tech based, let me know :)

I am already going to start this by learning to react to Lucas's Down Throw to kill confirm. I will say it is not 50/50! It is guaranteed if you react fast enough :).

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
I am already going to start this by learning to react to Lucas's Down Throw to kill confirm. I will say it is not 50/50! It is guaranteed if you react fast enough :).
This isn't that hard to do imo. Just jump forward, then react accordingly. I rarely miss it.

If you could make a video around RAR-Zair ledge trumping, that would be great. :)

frozentreasure

Smash Apprentice
NNID
frozentreasure
Being guaranteed based on your reaction to the opponent's DI is what "50/50" means in this scenario.

Kodystri

NNID
Kodystri
This isn't that hard to do imo. Just jump forward, then react accordingly. I rarely miss it.

If you could make a video around RAR-Zair ledge trumping, that would be great. :)
The application is there as I have done it sometimes, but it is very reactable unfortunately.

And most people do not know how to do it and assume it is a 50/50, so that is why I am going to make a video about it.

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
The application is there as I have done it sometimes, but it is very reactable unfortunately.
You should be grabbing ledge around frame 14-16 making it unreactable/close to unreactable. Unless you're playing M2K, you might be doing it too slow or people are just straight up lying to you about reacting to it.

Also a video like this?

Kodystri

NNID
Kodystri
You should be grabbing ledge around frame 14-16 making it unreactable/close to unreactable. Unless you're playing M2K, you might be doing it too slow or people are just straight up lying to you about reacting to it.

Also a video like this?
Going to make a more in depth guide.

Top Bottom