• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I had an idea I wanted to make into a playmat and maybe a tshirt as well, the problem is I have no art talent what so ever and was hoping for assistance from a talented individual.

concept:

- the idea is I want to combine the Nintendo/smash world with the dbz world
- listed ideas below, these are just ideas and can be changed as see fit. Also although a lot of characters are listed YOU DO NOT have to include everyone. truthfully it just got fun combining them lol:p, the nintendo characters I must have will be in bold( who they are can be changed, broly dont have to be bowser). the underlined ones are ones that I like to have in the pic but can be left out if necessary.

Mario= Goku
Bowser= Broly
sonic= vegeta ( mario and sonic are rivals )
Mewtwo=frieza
ridley=beerus
King K rool = cell

Mr.game and watch= xeno
Kirby = majin Buu
yoshi =Piccolo
Link= Trunks
samus= android 17?? (hard one)

dark samas= android 18??
hit= meta knight
Pit=whis
dark pit= vados
zero suit samus=califa
pokemon trainer= nappa and his sabermen
pickachu= paur
fox= yamacha
ness= krillin
captain falcon=hercule
jigglypuff =Kid Buu
princess peach = bulma
daisy=chi chi
ice climbers= kid trunks and goten
zelda= videl
shiek= great saiyaman 2
falco=tien
young link= Kid trunks or pan

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
That is simply A LOT of work for a single artist. I hope you aren't expecting someone to create this on their own O,O I'd do it for you but I'd seriously need to be compensated. $195 without a background and $200 with a background. I just don't see someone taking days or even weeks to do this when they could be doing anything else.

Top Bottom