• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I main the Mario bros, but I'll go over with your Mario. First, do not use his f-air on stage unless you want to give your a free punish. Plus, unless you get a very good hard read with his f-air, its not good to use off stage. Use your Fludd, more; Its not just for off-stage, but also you can use it for spacing and getting your opponent in a bad position. Next, stay below your opponent when he trying to land and pressure and juggle them and bait a air-dodge for a grab or punish. Practicing perfect shielding, too. Approach with SH n-air and SH b-air, but mix up your approaches with Fox and dance trots to be hard to read and force a defensive option from him for you to punish. Watch how your opponent recovers and don't try to get too greedy on gimps or else, it will cost you so be patient, watch his recovery option, and gimp that blind spot. Bait an attack from them for you to punish and don't challenge moves like Dr Mario's up smash for example. Hope this helps you.

BMK

Smash Rookie
NNID
Beerian
I main the Mario bros, but I'll go over with your Mario. First, do not use his f-air on stage unless you want to give your a free punish. Plus, unless you get a very good hard read with his f-air, its not good to use off stage. Use your Fludd, more; Its not just for off-stage, but also you can use it for spacing and getting your opponent in a bad position. Next, stay below your opponent when he trying to land and pressure and juggle them and bait a air-dodge for a grab or punish. Practicing perfect shielding, too. Approach with SH n-air and SH b-air, but mix up your approaches with Fox and dance trots to be hard to read and force a defensive option from him for you to punish. Watch how your opponent recovers and don't try to get too greedy on gimps or else, it will cost you so be patient, watch his recovery option, and gimp that blind spot. Bait an attack from them for you to punish and don't challenge moves like Dr Mario's up smash for example. Hope this helps you.
It most certainly will thanks. Btw what is the origin of your name, underhill?

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
It most certainly will thanks. Btw what is the origin of your name, underhill?
It was from The Lords of the Rings where Frodo takes the name in a bar to hide from the Nazgul, Sauron's swordsmen looking for the ring.

Top Bottom