• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help

Zenip19

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zenip19
3DS FC
4167-4543-8619
I thought I could play smash good, but boy was I wrong. I get beaten on again and again in for glory and am tired of it.
I try using advice given on smashboards, but that never seems to do me any good.
Here is a list of my problems that I have noticed
- I roll too much
- I can't start combos, or approach
- People seem to predict my every move, even when I try a mixing up my strategy

I would appreciate the nice people on here if they could help me a little with these problems (using kirby, since this is on the kirby board)

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Hey, I use both Kirby and Ness (though my Ness is better), so I can help your Ness while providing Kirby as an opponent. I would also appreciate the punishing rolls part since I need practice in that, especially rolls behind me. Other than that, since I know Ness a lot (combos, strategies, etc.), so I can help you there too. For the other characters, I'm not so sure, but I can try to help. Plus I am also quite predictable at times, so we might be able to tackle that too!

But don't take FG too seriously. That mode is not the best for advanced practice.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
4012-3680-7916. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play tonight. There are some things I want to take care of.

Top Bottom