• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
We would appreciate it if you didn't post the equivalent of taking a colossal dump in our Ike forum and instead tried to use some minuscule degree of intelligence to form a coherent post.

I shall, however, attempt a futile effort to help and recommend that you check the stickies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I have a Brawl up against RjPunch not too far off. Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. But don't be so mean about it.
It was sort of mean on Yagami's part, but you can't assume that we'll know who RjPunch is or which character he uses. Check the sticky on character match-ups; if we haven't done that match-up yet, then go ahead and ask again, but make sure to give details on which character he (?) uses and, if you can, what strategies he uses that give you problems.

Roager

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've never seen RjPunch play, I don't know how he plays his Falcon. With Ike, you have to make your spacing and timings as inescapable and punishable as you can, cuz Falcon focuses on punishment, and Ike is a very laggy character.

In general (but especially if you have a speed disadvantage), see through all the mindgames. If you can predict what he's doing, you can usually land at least a couple good hard hits.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
We would appreciate it if you didn't post the equivalent of taking a colossal dump in our Ike forum and instead tried to use some minuscule degree of intelligence to form a coherent post.

I shall, however, attempt a futile effort to help and recommend that you check the stickies.
This. Add more detail and give the community something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom