• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with pt, any tips?

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i just picked up pt the other day. He's awesome to use but i can't combo with ivysaur or charizard effectively. Squirlte is soo easy to combo, i love him to death. Any tips on using charizard n ivy? Oh, and if anyone can help me train with pt, that would be much appreciated.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
for zard i do dash attack, U tilt and Nair

for ivy, well, i do shot hop, Nair and if last hit doesn't it, bullet seed

and actually i'd train with you, i want to see how my PT is doing as well, I'll add you.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I'd like to train too. My Charizard needs a hell of a lot of work. Well so do Squirtle and Ivysaur, but...yeah. I'll add you.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
i added you both, how bout a free for all no items stock? Jus us 3 n our pokemon. I'll be on tonight, we can train then. Jus PM me if you want to. I seriously need help with ivy, i think hes the worst out of the three.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
i added you both, how bout a free for all no items stock? Jus us 3 n our pokemon. I'll be on tonight, we can train then. Jus PM me if you want to. I seriously need help with ivy, i think hes the worst out of the three.
Sounds interesting. We'll see how it turns out - hopefully, lag won't be too much of a problem.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Wales, EU. My connection is pretty average, but I still need to try the steps to remove lag. If I only I weren't so lazy, I'd have done it by now >_>

potshot

Smash Rookie
This prolly sounds generic, but the best thing to do when you want to improve is play other people. Level 9's can only do so much for you. Also, not sure if you have already, but the guides here for PT are very helpful, and can teach you some cool techniques. Btw, I'll train with you if you're up for it. ;o

Squirtle_Squad

Smash Rookie
If you want to improve your squirtle try and master shellshifting and hydroplaning because they can make you a fearsome opponent (see tru='s squirtle vid

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
Training's always good =) I'll add anyone who adds me (as a general rule, not just here). pt dittos are good, but mix it up to get a better feel for different match ups.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Training's always good =) I'll add anyone who adds me (as a general rule, not just here). pt dittos are good, but mix it up to get a better feel for different match ups.
Do you want to Brawl now? I'm more than willing to use Link & Sonic as well as Pokemon Trainer.

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
Do you want to Brawl now? I'm more than willing to use Link & Sonic as well as Pokemon Trainer.
I can't play now. Or any time in the near future unfortunately T-T. I expect to free up after this weekend though. If I find a good time, I'll PM you.

and for the record, since it wasn't explicitly stated, 7th, I've added you to my friend list. =D

Top Bottom