• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help with General Fox stuff

Giraphe

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1821-9946-0555
So I am a jigglypuff / fox dual main and I feel like my neutral and punish game transfer over amazingly since my jiggs is agro and my edgeguards are okay but I've struggled with techskill and movement. I can waveshien inconsitantly since ive trying to do it with x and i regularly use and i can double shine perfectly with hitstun and other fox mains that use tap jump wanna drop some advice cuz things like shine upsmash are very hard for me and so is my shine presur ei ( i do try to jump before shine is jumpcanel able) but the more important part is movement i try to incorporate dashdancing and wave lands into my play but i dont feel this confidence in my movement this movement like i am knowing im gonna win liek the other fox players do.

MH | Joeschmo

20XX Enthusiast
practice tech skill is all I can tell you tbh. the whole transfer from character to character will be more comfortable with time

Last edited:
Top Bottom