• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with Diddy Kong 1.1.0 Combos

sKam11

Smash Rookie
NNID
2GIGABYTES
A couple of weeks ago I discovered how much I loved playing Diddy Kong. He's my new main and the character I've had the most fun with in all of SSB4. I watched some videos on him and they were all like "DIddy is OP pls nerf sakurai" and DOWN THROW UAIR HOOHAH" But I know he got nerfed pretty damn hard lately. So what are some combos that are possible now? I know of up throw-back air but that doesn't work out all that great for me, up throw-up air kinda works although can't be chained, and down throw- up air kinda? Pls help me

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
You can also check out the most recent tournament matches with Diddy kong, such as LTC3 on tourney locater and Super Smash Con on vgbootcamp, as well as EVO GF on evo2kvids. Hope this helps! @Orocket also made a video detailing the New-Haa combo that is in the combo thread, and there is also a post with almost all the true combos available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom