• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with custom song titles

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Few questions:

Question 1: For a lot of the songs they don't really give enough space for the full title, is there any way to make that gray song name space a little bigger?

Question 2: I know how to change the titles that appear in game using this tool: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/songmanager/ How do I change the titles found in "my music"?

Last edited:

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
If you're using that program to edit song titles i'd recommend using brawlbox instead as it's easier/more efficient

Anyway by editing the info.pac the length of grey bar should change according to the length of the title. Is it being compressed into a small space and that what you're trying to change correct?

mu_menumain_en.pac is the file you need to edit to get titles in the main menu. It's in one of the misc datas located in the file

Top Bottom