• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help trying to set up a jab lock. lock plz request

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I was tryin to find out a way to get a jab lock stared besided the boomerang. an i was trying figure out what other ways to expland my ways to do so an i was look through youtube (bored as crap) an typed in jab lock well lookin for a vid with a lot of set ups of jab locks i finally found a vid posted by RYUTO. when i saw this was OMG sooo many set ups i found one already that suites me an gotten it off on one my friends. well to get back on subject here is a lot of jab locks set ups. be sure to look at all of them b/c theres sooo many ways you can destroy ur oppenet with these other jab locks set ups. sop far ive mastered 2 an tryin to expand my ways of doing different jab locks. the last part is funny :laugh::laugh:

Ps: i looked up the subject jab locks an i didnt find an vid of this one so i'm sure this isnt a spam. :)

Made By RYUTO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e291cu7khzE

sasook

Smash Champion
Yeah this vid's oldddd lol

Also, you coulda looked in the "Easy ways to set up Jab locks" thread before making this one.

Top Bottom