• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help Replacing a Stage

B00789

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm new to PM modding. I've self taught myself most of the basics. I have been able to replace BPs, RSPs, and I have replaced a stage but I would like some help with this...

I need help importing this stage to PM 3.5 + Classic Expansion Stage Pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8160&Moderated=All

This stage does not come with a .rel, and I have tried using a Final Dest .rel for it but that has failed. It says it is base on Final Dest but this maybe a mistake but idk. The .pac will not display in stage manager. I need a way to make this stage display and go into Project M 3.5. I installed a classic stage expander pack that has worked. I am looking to replace STGCUSTOM01.pac (Peach's Castle N64). Thanks in advance.

MexicanPygmy

Smash Cadet
Have you converted the .rel to make it work over peach's castle? I think thats the problem, but I've never used the stage expansion

Top Bottom