• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help/questions

Little ShOcKeR

Smash Cadet
So I have been playing pichu for a little while and I love the little fur ball. So I went to evo 2015 and it was amazing (even though I was told it was the worst evo so far for smash). And in friendlies I played my pretty crappy pichu against people and I remember sitting down with 3 other people (right before drugged fox vs. leffen happened), and I picked pichu on my first game an I remember this scrub (mostly because he got destroyed compared to me and the other 2), he just laughed and kept whispering "pichu? lol pichu? So this gave me a spark to start practising. So I used to play chess and I got "good" at chess because I always was working for a goal. And I now have a goal for pichu. So my goal is to make it out of pools as pichu in a super major. So now my questions. 1. Has anyone ever made it out of pools with pichu? not like mew2king but someone who is a pichu main type of person. 2. Will you guys help me with my goal? It's ok if you say no. I mean this does probably seem weird. Well thanks for reading this your awesome if you do.

Top Bottom